Jubilee Sailing Adventure Challenge
When: 30 October - 5 November 2017
EOIs close: CLOSED
- Download: Jubilee Sailing Adventure Challenge information sheet
- Download: Guide to Completing Expression of Interest Forms
- Download: Expression of Interest Form
- Download: Participant Acknowledgement Form
- Download: Medical Questionnaire (inlcuding Medical Approval Form)
Please note: all the above forms and letters need to be completed and sent together for your application to be valid.
Join the Jubilee Salining Trust and Mates4Mates as crew on-board custom built tall ship ‘Tenacious’ on an exciting, never-to-forget adventure over five action packed days. During this voyage you will be challenged to do things you never thought possible, like climb a 100ft mast, helm a tall ship or work with fellow mixed ability Mates to set over a square kilometre of sail.
Lord Nelson and Tenacious are the only tall ships in the world designed so they can be sailed by a crew with widely varied physical abilities. Every aspect of shipboard life is available to all, from setting the sails, going aloft and helming the ship.
Among the many features found on Tenacious are:
- Wide decks for ease of movement
- Lifts between deck levels
- Power-assisted steering
- Signage in braille
- Guidance tracks, tactile stair strips and raised directional arrows on handrails
Can't make it along, support us instead
Show your support and make a donation today.
Proud supporters of our Saling Program