Whitsunday Islands Sea Kayaking
Where: Whitsunday Islands
When: 19 - 25 August 2017
EOIs close: CLOSED
- Download: Whitsunday Islands Sea Kayaking Information Sheet - TBA
- Download: Guide to Completing Expression of Interest Forms
- Download: Expression of Interest Form
- Download: Participant Acknowledgement Form
- Download: Medical Questionnaire (inlcuding Medical Approval Form)
Please note: all the above forms and letters need to be completed and sent together for your application to be valid.
This kayaking trip to the Whitsundays is a great way to take your kayaking to the next level and to spend some relaxing time with other Mates, away from the rush of everyday life.
The Whitsunday Island group is made up of more than 70 islands, and is the largest offshore island chain on the east coast of Australia. As part of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, its tropical, clear waters offer some of the most breathtaking and accessible paddling in the world.
Can't make it along, support us instead
Show your support and make a donation today.