Mates4Mates believes in the power of people and together we can make a difference.
Mates4Mates doesn’t receive any government funding, so we’re reliant on the generosity of people like you to make an impact on the lives of our Mates (serving and ex-serving Australian Defence Force personnel and their families). There’s so many ways you can raise vital funds to help us keep our programs and service running for free for our Mates.
- Get connected: rally your school, club or community group to raise funds.
- Get creative: gather your friends and hold a trivia night or golf day, challenge yourself physically, challenge your sporting team to donate money for each game won, run your own readathon with your children, or anything else you can dream up!
- Pay it forward: if you are a Mate and you are attending one of our Adventure Challenges to help with your rehabilitation, please fundraise for your efforts, get the backing of your family and loved ones to help push you even further.
- Get active: register to participate in a variety of fun runs, cycling events or physical challenges that can be found on the web.
- Show your support: get on board with our direct appeals and fundraising initiatives, including supporting some of our amazing fundraisers.
Take the next step on your fundraiser journey!