At Mates4Mates, our mission is to provide physical, psychological, and social support services to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of the military family.
There is estimated to be over half a million veterans living in Australia, many of whom have been impacted by service-related injuries and need support.
We know that support looks different for everyone, and distance does not discount needs. No one should go through recovery alone. That’s why we’re offering current and ex-serving Defence force members, and their families, the opportunity to learn about our services via our online introductory programs.
These programs have been designed as a live and interactive experience where participants can:
- Learn about what we do and how it can benefit them
- Connect with our staff and a community of like-minded Defence force personnel, both current and ex-serving,
- Ask any questions they might have.
Our online introductory programs include:
- Coffee catch-ups
- Trauma informed yoga sessions
- Exercise physiology overview
- 'Learn more' sessions about our Skills for Recovery programs
Facilitated live via Zoom, each session will be delivered by a Mates4Mates Liaison Officer, Clinician or Yoga Instructor in a safe and supportive group environment.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please register your details in the form below. For more information, you can contact Steve, our Regional Manager for Online Services, via email on firstname.lastname@example.org