Mates4Mates is working with expert providers to help injured Defence Force Mates (and their loved ones) grow their career confidence, skills and find employment opportunities in the civilian workforce.
Alongside specialist providers MRAEL Group, Ironside Recruitment, In & Out Fitness, and Churchill Education, Mates4Mates provides:
- Vocational assessments & counselling
- Career coaching & mentoring (including CV preparation and interview skills)
- Education & training
- Apprenticeship & Traineeship support network programs (in partnership with MRAEL Group)
- Scholarship programs (in partnership with both In and Out Fitness and Churchill Education)
- Employment Services (in partnership with Ironside Recruitment)
- Army’s T4E Program Pilot (in partnership with Ironside Recruitment)
- Employment experience support (volunteer work placements; peer mentoring)
We work with experts in the field to provide comprehensive career coaching session, which provide the 'must-have' tools and techniques needed to conduct an effective job search.
From there, we offer career coaching to assist in matching occupations, industries or courses that are best aligned with your skills and knowledge.
To make an appointment or to find out more about how Mates4Mates can help you build your career in the civilian workforce contact us today.
Thank you to our supporters:
Australian Government | Department of Defence | VIDEOS
ADF Transition success stories
Meet five former Australian Defence Force personnel who have successfully transitioned to civilian life. Hear more about their stories and the skills and attributes they bring to their civilian careers.
Industry leaders talk about the value of ex-ADF personnel
Ex-Service Organistion CEOs from RSL Australia, Soldier On and Mates4Mates talk together with Industry CEOs about the skills and attributes of former ADF personnel and the value they bring to their businesses.