We work with expert providers to help injured Defence Force Mates (and their families) grow their career confidence, skills and find employment opportunities in the civilian workforce.
Alongside specialist providers Churchill Education, Ironside Recruitment, In & Out Fitness and Onfit Training College, we provide:
- Vocational assessments and counselling
- Career coaching and mentoring (including CV preparation and interview skills)
- Education and training
- Scholarship programs (in partnership with both In & Out Fitness, Onfit Training College and Churchill Education)
- Employment Services (in partnership with Ironside Recruitment)
- Army’s T4E Program Pilot (in partnership with Ironside Recruitment)
- Employment experience support (volunteer work placements; peer mentoring)
We work with experts in the field to provide comprehensive career coaching session, which provide the 'must-have' tools and techniques needed to conduct an effective job search.
From there, we offer career coaching to assist in matching occupations, industries or courses that are best aligned with your skills and knowledge.
Thank you to our supporters:
Would you like to partner with Mates4Mates?
Can your business or organisation help support our Mates by partnering with Mates4Mates? We would like to hear from you if you can help us deliver more employment and education programs. Then please get in touch with us.
Australian Government | Department of Defence | VIDEOS
ADF Transition success stories
Meet five former ADF personnel who have successfully transitioned to civilian life. Hear more about their stories and the skills and attributes they bring to their civilian careers.
Industry leaders talk about the value of ex-ADF personnel
Ex-Service Organistion CEOs from RSL Australia, Soldier On and Mates4Mates talk together with Industry CEOs about the skills and attributes of former ADF personnel and the value they bring to their businesses.