Mates4Mates Online Sleep Program
- Are you struggling with your sleep?
- Are you looking to develop healthier sleeping behaviours?
- Do you want to explore sleep from a physiological, psychological and practical perspective?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our Online Sleep Program might be for you.
What is the Online Sleep Program?
- Biology of sleep and circadian rhythms
- Sleep hygiene tips
- Progressive muscle relaxation and mindfulness
- Managing intrusive thoughts and relaxation
- Diet, exercise and health impacts.
Our next program will run online every Tuesday, starting 27 February to 19 March 2024, from 5:00pm to 7:00pm (AEST).
Veterans who are interested in participating in the Online Sleep Program will need to undertake an expression of interest (EOI) process. This EOI includes a clinical screening to ensure this program is suitable for you.
Expressions of interest for this program have now closed.
If you are interested in upcoming programs, please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Places in the program are available to veterans and family members registered with Mates4Mates. If you are not an inducted Mates4Mates member and would like to take part, simply complete the Mates4Mates new client form online and our team will be in touch soon.
Mates4Mates Online Sleep Program is sponsored by the team at Sleepy's.