Mates4Mates Online Sleep Program
- Are you struggling with your sleep?
- Are you looking to develop healthier sleeping behaviours?
- Do you want to explore sleep from a physiological, psychological and practical perspective?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Mates4Mates Sleep Program might be for you.
What is the Sleep Program?
- Biology of sleep and circadian rhythms
- Sleep hygiene tips
- Progressive muscle relaxation and mindfulness
- Managing intrusive thoughts and relaxation
- Diet, exercise and health impacts.
This group program will run online on Tuesdays, starting from 6 June – 27 June 2023, from 5:00pm to 7:00pm AEST.
To participate, you will need:
- PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with video calling capabilities
- Internet connection capable of sustaining an online video call
Expression of interest for the program are closed.
If you are interested in upcoming programs, please don't hesitate to be in contact. Send your enquiry through to firstname.lastname@example.org.